You can add an extra layer of protection to your online banking with NAB SMS Security. Here’s how.
Give your authorisation
SMS Security will send you a unique one-time authorisation code directly to your phone. Use each code to:
- make a bill payment
- complete a funds transfer
- change personal information
- increase your daily transaction limit.
What you need
- Your NAB Internet Banking login details:
- NAB ID (which is on the back of your credit card or debit card)
- NAB Internet Banking password.
- Your mobile phone.
What to do
In Internet Banking, open the Settings menu and select SMS Security. You should be able to guide yourself through the process or the short video above tells you what to do.